Hi guys its been almost 3 weeks posting my reciepes.My laptop & camera went far from me to India.
Its a very tasty & easy dish.My mother use to make in india & one of my favorite dish.The fish is in tomato saruce which you can keep for months.Its too tasty if you makes once you will keep on making every week.I use to keep weekly once which is my husbands favorite too.The fish will taste like fresh fish even more than thats.So,I am posting this to you guys.It will me very good with all rice,paratha,naan & puri ect...
- 1 Tin of sardinas
- 3 Medium size Potatos cut into small cubies.
- 2 Medium size tomatos
- 2 Medium size onion chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 3 tbsps Coconut paste
- 4 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- Salt for taste
- Curry leave for garnishing
1. Heat the oil in a kadai & splutter the fenugreek seeds.
2. Add the chopped onion till golden brown& add the ginger-garlic paste & cook for 5 mts.
3. Now,add the chopped tomato & cook the gravy for 7-8mts.
4. Add the potatos,coriander powder & chilli powder & cook for 5 mts.
5. Add 1 cup water & cook the gravy till the potato cooks.
6. Finally add the fish & the coconut paste & cook for neat 7-8 mts.
7. Fish gravy is ready garnigh with curry leaves & serve hot with Roti,puri,paratha,naan & rice.