Again its also an Malayasian dish which came from my mother.Its very good for Breakfast,lunch & dinner.
- 1 packet Akka Noodles(its for 2 persons)
- 2 Boiled Egg
- 2 Large onion
- 2 Large tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Fennel
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Poppy seeds(soaked in hot water for 10 minutes & finely pasted)
- 2 Cinnamon(medium size)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 4 Cloves
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 tbsp Curd(optional)
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt for taste
1. Heat the oil in a kadai & Splutter the fennel seeds.Add the Cinnamon(medium size),Cloves & Bay leaves.
2. Add the chopped onions,green chilli & fry till slight golden brown.Add the ginger-garlic paste & chilli powder & cook for 2 mts.
3. Then add the tomatos,salt & coriander powder & cook for 5 mts.
4. Now,add the poppy seeds paste & cook for 5 mts.
5. Add 1 cup water & cook for 10 mts in high flame.
6. Now,stlit the egg & add to the gravy.Lastly add the curd.
7. Now, add the cooked noodles & mix well in the gravy.Granish with coriander leave.