1 packet Spinach
1 medium size Onion
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Urad dal
1/4 tsp Coriander powder
2 Dry red chillies
1/2 Shedded coconut
Salt for taste
1. Cut the leaves into small & wash it.Then,in a kadai pre-heat the oil & sputter the mustard seeds & urad dal.
2. Then, add the red chillies & add the chopped onion & fry till slight gloden brown.
3. Now,add the spianch leaves,salt & coriander powder & combine all.
4. Cook the spinach till the spinach cooks.
5. Now,add the shedded coconut & cook the spinach for next 5 mts.
6. Spinach curry is ready serve with chappati & Rice.